Defective Medical Devices
When corporations or organizations, through their carelessness, harm large groups of individuals, class actions arise. A class action is brought when multiple people suffering the same type of injury sue as a group. The purpose is to eliminate a wrong that has affected a large amount of people by providing a judicial remedy and financial compensation to all members of the class. At Garson Johnson LLC, in Cleveland, Ohio, we have handled multiple class actions and know what needs to be done to secure justice for you.
Read more on our Blog regarding Hip Implant Recalls. Learn more about our work with Weisman, Kennedy & Berris.
HIP IMPLANTS & KNEE REPLACEMENTS
Are you experiencing any of these complications from your hip implant or knee replacements?
- Complex revision surgeries
- Implant dislocation
- Fretting of materials
- Corrosion of materials
- Problems while walking or not being able to walk
- Swelling of your hip
- Swelling of your knee
- Loosening of the implant within your body
- Bone fracture within the implant site
- High levels of metal toxicity
- Heterotopic ossification (soft tissue becomes calcified)
- Avascular necrosis (bone death)
Is your hip implant one of the following?
- DePuy Orthopaedics- Pinnacle Hip Replacement System
- DePuy Orthopaedics- ASR XL Acetabular System
- DePuy Orthopaedics- ASR Hip Resurfacing System
- Stryker Orthopaedics– Accolade
- Stryker Orthopaedics– Rejuvenate
- Stryker Orthopaedics- ABG II modular-neck hip stems
- Zimmer Holdings- Durom Acetabular Component (Durom Cup)
- Smith & Nephew- R3 Acetabular System
- Biomet- M2a
- Wright Medical- Conserve Plus Total Resurfacing Hip System
- Wright Medical- Profemur Z Hip Stem
You may be entitled to compensation for these recalled or defective hip implants. Call today (216) 696-9330 or complete our hip implant case review form.